Hydratron 2-Stage Double Acting Air Driven Gas Booster
is a reciprocating, positive displacement gas pump with a directly coupled, integral linear reciprocating air motor, designed to generate High-Pressure Gas output.
雙作用模型,增加了我的壓力s made possible by means of the area ratio between the larger diameter air drive piston directly connected to two smaller diameter gas pistons. These latter having differing diameters to each other. The reciprocating action of the gas booster draws gas at low pressure into the booster then displaces the gas at a higher pressure output from the booster into a closed system.
On 2-Stage Double Acting models, the inlet gas pressure is used to provide additional energy allowing lower inlet pressures, higher output pressures and higher flowrates to be achieved. When using a 2-Stage Double Acting Gas Booster, care must be taken to ensure that the outlet pressure remains lower than the maximum supply pressure multiplied by the combined area ratio of the 2 Gas pistons since this can cause “interstage stall”. To avoid this the inlet gas pressure can simply be reduced.
All Models can easily be incorporated into easy to operateStandard System gas power/transfer units.
2-STAGE DOUBLE ACTING GAS BOOSTER KEY FEATURES
Hydratron Two Stage Double Acting Air Driven Gas Boosters offer many desirable features:
- Ability to stall at a predetermined pressure and hold this fixed pressure without consuming power or generating heat.
- Energy saving mechanism using the inlet Gas pressure to assist the air drive motor.
- No risk of flame or spark.
- Infinitely variable speed/output flowrate control.
- Infinitely variable output pressure control.
- Easy to apply automatic controls.
- Standard models are suitable for Air, Nitrogen & Helium. Design options are available for more hazardous gases.
- No limit or adverse effects in continuous stop/start applications.
- Proven reliability, easy to maintain and robust.
2-STAGE DOUBLE ACTING GAS BOOSTER SPECIFICATIONS
Mainly Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel and nitrile seals.
2-STAGE DOUBLE ACTING GAS BOOSTER MODELS & PERFORMANCE
|Model||Max Output Pressure@ 100 psi (7bar) Air Drive||Displacement/Cycle||Max Compression Ratio||Supply Pressure For Max Output Pressure||Actual Output Pressure(Stall Condition)||Data Sheet|
|GBD33 / 118.||14,200||979||7.8||127.9||50:1||685||47||118PA+3.5PS||Download|