Hydratron居屋計劃e Test Rigs range
provides customers with the opportunity to have either pre-engineered or custom designed capability.
Incorporating Hydratron’s range of High-Pressure Liquid Pumps and Gas Boosters, we have developed our Hose test Rig technology over many years to allow customers to Proof Test, Cycle Test and Burst Test hoses of any size from small automotive hoses to Umbilicals many kilometers long.
Above you will find images of some Hose Test Rigs we have supplied in recent years. Pleasecontact uswith details of your unique Hose Test requirements and we will be happy to engineer a proposal to suit your requirements.
Suitable for both onshore, offshore, marine, aerospace and general industrial applications; our rigs are robust, compact and mobile, as well as featuring an ergonomic control panel layout for ease of use.
HOSE TEST SYSTEM FEATURES
Highly durable and reliable
The Hydratron air-driven hydrostatic test pump and/or gas booster that provides the pressure for hose testing. These units have proven reliability and service life.
Hydratron居屋計劃e test rigs incorporate a safety interlocked door which will not allow pressure to be generated if the door is open. It will safely dump all pressure should the door unlock/open during test.
HOSE TEST SYSTEMS KEY FEATURES
Hydratron居屋計劃e Test Rigs offer many desirable features as standard:
- Fully enclosed interlocked test chamber
- Hydratron氣動n hydrostatic test pump and/or gas booster
- Panel mounted test pressure release and pressure isolation valves
- 6” Panel mounted analogue pressure gauge c/w maxi pointer
- Gas strut assisted lid with transparent safety viewing panels
- Fluid reservoir where required
- Safety pressure dump valve – door interlocked
- Test pressures up to 100,000 PSI
- CE conformity
HOSE TEST SYSTEMS OPTIONAL FEATURES
Hydratron居屋計劃e Test Rigs can also be engineered to suit end-user requirements. Examples of the optional features we can add include:
- ATEX Compliant
- Stainless steel construction
- Test manifold for multiple hose testing
- PLC controlled
- Full automation
- Multi pump system
- Pallet loading test chamber
- Return line with filtration
- Air purge line
- Full Custom designs built to meet specific customer needs